[Homeroast] Bottomless Portafilter

John Borella jborella at ct.metrocast.net
Mon May 3 11:02:07 CDT 2010

 What are you using for a grinder? As Mike said it is much more important
then your machine. With a good espresso grinder you shouldn't have to beat
yourself up over distribution. I use a Major & a K10WBC for espresso & all I
do is dose a fairly centered pile into the basket, do a light nutating tamp
& pull the shot. No stirring or excess leveling required.

John B.