[Homeroast] Bottomless Portafilter

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun May 2 22:09:37 CDT 2010

Andy, that is how it works for me. When you make changes with dosing and
tamping you can see what is happening. I had a friend with a shop drill out
an extra double spout for me. Piece of cake.
When I visited miKe's shop last time he told me they made all there pf's
bottomless to make cleaning easier as well. Not to say he doesn't have pf's
on hand with spouts.
Joe