[Homeroast] Bottomless Portafilter

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sun May 2 21:49:01 CDT 2010

Hi there,

My friend across the street who has taken me under his wing regarding espresso, made me buy a bottomless portafilter to show how when I don't tamp properly, the water will channel.  I know when I have done it right, I have a beautiful tornado dripping into a cup.  When I don't tamp correctly, I get little sprays all over the place that I have to clean up.

Peter

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre