[Homeroast] Amateurs/Professionals & Craftsmen/Artists

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Sun May 2 13:29:56 CDT 2010

Ryan,

You are absolutely correct. I should have said "I dislike bad use and abuse
of generalizations", which as you correctly point out is just a common (and
highly useful) mechanism for dealing with information. And hate IS such a
strong word as Joe mentioned.

I generalized the use of generalizations :(. Looks like I fell for the same
bad habit in criticising it! Chalk it up to hasty composition. The humanity!

Cheers,

DJ, getting ready to brew some Guatemalan espresso