[Homeroast] website feedback form not working

Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Sun May 2 13:08:45 CDT 2010

HI All - - I thought I would post a note here that the Website
Feedback form does not seem to be working - it looks like the message
goes through - but we get a blank message.  So if you happened to
submit something by this form this weekend - problem seems to have
started late Friday afternoon - please resend your question or
comment to the main address - info at sweetmarias.com

And as always if you do get a response from us in a day or two-
please just resend the message to be sure we got it.

Best - Maria