[Homeroast] Drip Kettle Mod

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sat May 1 15:59:28 CDT 2010

Thanks, it was a problem that's been on my mind for at least a week, and as
much as I wanted to buy a Buono, I just can't right now so when I pulled
open the kitchen utensil drawer and saw the pour spout I jumped at it.

I had been eyeballing the stainless steel watering can out back with a
narrow gooseneck spout but it's filthy and who knows if it's even food safe.

-Chris