[Homeroast] Amateurs/Professionals & Craftsmen/Artists

Chad Sheridan sheridan.home at verizon.net
Sat May 1 11:54:23 CDT 2010

Ryan,

Good post.  The word that hits it for me regarding my obsession and
journey with coffee is that it's my avocation.  Some day, it may
transition to something I do full time (I around 10-20+ hours a week
now).  I hold no illusions--to me, there's never a point of
arrival--this is a lifelong journey.  The more I learn, the more that I
learn how little I truly know.

Chad