[Homeroast] RK DRUM- 4 OR 6 LB.?

Randy Panduren fenster88 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 08:35:59 CDT 2010

Thanks to everyone for the various comments and suggestions. I believe I
will go for the 6 lb. drum as I originally planned. It seems like it will
best serve my needs, even if I never use the full capacity.

Bob - I bought a Brinkmann 4-burner, with 48,000 BTU in the tub. The Webers
I looked at were definitely nicer overall, but in the end I went for value
($150 on sale.)

Randy