[Homeroast] Rebooting for roasting

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat May 1 02:52:28 CDT 2010

As an engineering type with many years field computer experience if the
Behmor electronic cooling was designed to be "adequate" when cooled between
roasts than yes indeed circumventing stated cooling between roasts could
cause spec'd circuit over heating and hence shorten it's electronic's life
expectancy.

Slave to the Bean Kona Kurmudgeon miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/