[Homeroast] iRoast alternatives?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 18:56:27 CDT 2010

ALL coffee roasting produces smoke, regardless the degree of roast. Some
roasting methods the smoke is more noticeable than others. And of course the
darker the finish degree of roast the more smoke produced at the end of the
roast. And again of course, the larger the batch the more smoke produced.
But smoke is present (whether visually noticeable or not) any size batch and
far before 2nd crack, even far before 1st crack.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/