[Homeroast] iRoast alternatives?

The Boss bossman001 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:05:01 CDT 2010

pan roasting usually puts out some smoke & chaff, so if done indoors ya
gotta be ready for it..

I used a hot air popper for a while but eventually built a roaster from a
little ol BBQ.  Gutted & cleaned it, got a new burner, built a handcrank
from pipes with a stainless steel drum.  It works good in any weather..  ;)