[Homeroast] sugar (cane) roasted coffee?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:46:05 CDT 2010

I make kettle corn w/sugar added to pop corn in a regular pan. Figure that
it lasts only a few minutes on the stove (corn pops fast) - too high a temp
burns the sugar (had to throw one batch out recently when I didn't watch the
flame very well), as well as too long on the stove.

If I wanted to try this, I'd add it at the end of roasting - and def use a
cheap whirly blade to grind the beans.