[Homeroast] iRoast alternative

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:24:26 CDT 2010

Yep! thats it the kitchen gourmet.........ya can leave the label on the side
but it will eventually just kinda go away on its on. If you don't take it
off it could (but, I have never seen it happen) catch fire and burn off....
Also it's not an exact fit so ya need to hold it on with an oven mitt on
your hand.......