[Homeroast] iRoast alternative

Kim Phipps kphipps at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 12:47:28 CDT 2010

Dave, as long as you're only doing about 3/4 cup at a time, and this is just something to tide you over till June, why not just go for the old school hot air popcorn popper route? I roast until right about the 2nd crack too with my Poppery 2. I have been meaning to upgrade eventually, but since I roast small amounts and I'm enjoying the darker roasts, I figure if I like what I got, don't fix it. Smoke goes up the stove vent, chaff into the sink. No fuss.