[Homeroast] Odd emails

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:51:36 CDT 2010

That's a great idea.....
My uncle used to be a family court ref and he collected unusual names that
people had perpetrated on their children.
Some that I remember (probably even if I tried not to) are (Absolutely no
last names allowed on his list)
Deltrolio Roptrium
Starthearefarsaytheyare
Juan (not at all unusual alone)
Thaother Juan

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Sandy Andina <sandraandina at mac.com> wrote:

> I have been collecting bizarre subject lines from hijacked e-mail addresses
> and hope to have enough soon to write a lyric!
>  On Mar 28, 2010, at 12:13 PM, Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:
>
> > Hi All - It appears there have been quite a few email addresses that have
> been hijacked lately. I have caught a couple before they make it to the
> list. If any bizarro or off-topic emails make it to the list, we can
> probably assume the sender is not responsible.
> >
> > (On the flip side - this is a perfect chance to send wacko emails to
> people and then say "my email account was hijacked! ---just kidding)
> > --
> > -Tom

> > "Great coffee comes from little roasters" - Sweet Maria's Home Coffee
> Roasting
> >              Thompson & Maria - http://www.sweetmarias.com

> Peace & song,
> Sandy
> www.sandyandina.com

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.