[Homeroast] iRoast alternatives?

Sam49 sam49.ideaz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:10:17 CDT 2010

$10 heat gun from Harbour Freight.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96289

Used aluminum bowl from a Salvation Army / Goodwill, etc.  I drilled 3
holes in the edge of the bottom of mine so the installing 3 sheet metal
screws gave me outwardly slanted legs so the bowl wouldn't slide around.

Wooden spoon to stir.

After rewiring a hot air popper, etc., I switched to the heat gun this
winter because I could roast outside in the cold - MD not FL.

I'm not sure I'll go back to the popper when it warms up.

Gotta go roast a couple of small batches this afternoon.

Sam