[Homeroast] Odd emails

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:59:09 CDT 2010

Sounds like a good time to remember the old fidonet "rule".
Try to not be overly annoying nor too easily annoyed.
Or, I guess if you are not old enough to remember it, hear it for the first
time.
Jim

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee <
sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com> wrote:

> Hi All - It appears there have been quite a few email addresses that have
> been hijacked lately. I have caught a couple before they make it to the
> list. If any bizarro or off-topic emails make it to the list, we can
> probably assume the sender is not responsible.
>
> (On the flip side - this is a perfect chance to send wacko emails to people
> and then say "my email account was hijacked! ---just kidding)
> --
> -Tom

> Roasting
>              Thompson & Maria - http://www.sweetmarias.com

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.