[Homeroast] Odd emails

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Sun Mar 28 12:13:31 CDT 2010

Hi All - It appears there have been quite a few email addresses that
have been hijacked lately. I have caught a couple before they make it
to the list. If any bizarro or off-topic emails make it to the list,
we can probably assume the sender is not responsible.

(On the flip side - this is a perfect chance to send wacko emails to
people and then say "my email account was hijacked! ---just kidding)
--
-Tom