[Homeroast] Email security ideas

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Thu Mar 25 07:50:37 CDT 2010

The g-mail passwords are not being hacked.  This CNN story will shed a
bit of light on the source of the leak.  Keep in mind that smart people
tried to convince our government that back doors were fraught with
problems.  This will be the big one in the future.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html