[Homeroast] Visit to SweetMarias

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Thu Mar 25 00:01:33 CDT 2010

Did you almost miss it?  The one time I stopped by, I went by it a few times on my bicycle, before I realized it was the non-descript door.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
On Mar 25, 2010 12:59 AM, Dave Huddle <137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com> wrote:

Yesterday my wife and I had the privilege of visiting SweetMarias in

Oakland.  (We are attending the American Chemical Society meeting in

San Francisco.)   Wow - what a BIG difference from the original

location!  I started home roasting with SM green shortly after Tom

opened his shop in Columbus ~15 minutes from my office.

It was a real treat to see him and Maria again, as well as the rest of

the SM crew.

Dave

Westerville, OHio

Homeroast at host.sweetmariascoffee.com