[Homeroast] Resting coffees after roast

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 23 17:40:40 CDT 2010

I am not sure just how it makes sense but my experience does lead me
to agree entirely with it.  When I roast in the wok and need coffee
rather soon, because of my usual poor planning, I will take all but a
couple of days supply out at the right point and over roast the
remaining a bit just to get by for a couple of days.
      pecan jim