[Homeroast] Email security ideas

Christopher Navarro cnavarro2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:35:03 CDT 2010

Another issue is passwords that can be easily guessed so you might want to
use a password manager such as:  http://keepass.info/ for windows or
http://www.keepassx.org/ for other desktop platforms, both are free.

You can read more, also at lifehacker, here:
http://lifehacker.com/5042616/five-best-password-managers

You can use password managers to generate difficult to guess passwords and
store hard to guess password security questions, as suggested by Ryan.

-Chris

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Ryan M. Ward <silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com