[Homeroast] dark roast research

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Mon Mar 22 16:26:23 CDT 2010

I always have felt that stomach issues with coffee have more to do
with personal habits. Coffee on an empty stomach is not good - oils
start the stomach acids working and there is nothing there to
digest... interesting that steaming is an alternative. They use
steaming to "de-nature" robusta of it's most foul flavors, so
roasters can pass it off as a better coffee than it is...

>I've been trying to convert a friend from dark roasts but he won't do it.
>Now he has scientific evidence to support his claim about indigestion (rolls
>eyes in friendly manner):
>
>http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/03/why-dark-coffee-is-easier-on-your-stomach/
>

>-Kevin
>/* Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you
>with experience. */
>GoogleVoice 281-557-6229

-Tom