[Homeroast] Resting coffees after roast

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 14:22:12 CDT 2010

The only hard fast rule I hold to is this:
Roast your beans, brew and drink your coffee, do it again and again till
that roast is gone. Enjoy the wonderful changes that take place each and
every day you drink it.
When I bought my Faema E61 Jubilee from an Italian sales person at a coffee
fest he told me in a salesman type of way that Americans are too crazy about
freshness. "In Italy the beans may age/develop/stale how ever you look at it
for months." I think if I travel to Italy I will pack my little IRoast after
hearing that.
JR