[Homeroast] two cans and a drill

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 03:14:04 CDT 2010

Pretty neat! Daughter Edith gets *Make* magazine and sent me the issue a few
years ago. Without the cordless drill, (not really a deal breaker) now
without the gas range, I'll have to snag one of the old gas water heaters
from a metal salvage yard.

They hate 'em, but the local municipality conditions their business
licensure on accepting the heaters for recycling. Ray will help. I never
went to HS in Colorado. Maybe I can audit a shop course or put one of the
kids like Dan up to it.

Ha! Dan's 26 and Damian, his six year-old with the shades makes me Opa.
Anything to avoid conflict with the sheet metal Tinner's union. A class
project.

Sarah's Sawzall will cut a heater in half, gut it, and turn it in to the
perfect home for my RK Drum, Milwaukee VSR drill motor, and a Hellacious
furnace blower to terminate the roast without having to touch anything hot.

We have ways to do this.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect different results - suborn Insanity...