[Homeroast] Saeco Starbucks Barista Espresso

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 16:09:43 CDT 2010

I demoed a Starbucks machine once, I think it is the same one you refer to. The secret as I recall is to just use a really good grinder to get a consistent grind. Other than that practice makes perfect. As I recall the espresso pulled from the machine was not bad.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com