[Homeroast] Harar

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 19:06:51 CDT 2010

Don't know about the Maduro, but Tom's current "etc." Ethiopia DP kicks
butt! That would be Haile Salasse of course. Get yours before I scrape the $
together for another 180#'s! :)

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/