[Homeroast] two cans and a drill - heat and can lining

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 15:41:18 CDT 2010

Toxic fumes are a problem in your face. What they can leave on or in the
roasted product is a completely separate issue. Neither fun to think about
but I do as well. Might not be as bad after you heat the tin hot enough to
burn off coatings. Maybe a short piece of black iron pipe? I think that is
all most commercial drum roasters use is basic black iron. More food for
"bean burning thought" =)
Thanks for the heads up Sam.
JR