[Homeroast] two cans and a drill - heat and can lining

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Fri Mar 19 15:40:23 CDT 2010

Well, when I've done the heat gun method, I haven't been very happy with the results and I haven't worried about the fumes, because I used a stainless steel bowl.

Using that same idea, I'd like to add an internal rotisserie to my oven, instead of using a pan and wooded spoon.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Prē