[Homeroast] Harar

Allon Stern allon at radioactive.org
Fri Mar 19 08:49:53 CDT 2010

On Mar 19, 2010, at 12:43 AM, Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:

>  And you should really do yourself a favor and check out the other dry process lots... Maduro, etc. Incredible!

I've noticed more regions which have typically wet processed are producing dry processed coffees, and I usually jump at these.
However, I note there's a new thumbs down selection. Tempting. I may have to do a cupping comparison between the Panama Dry Processing Experiment Gone Wrong and the Goo Goo Muck, which I still have some of.

-
allon