[Homeroast] Where is the Monsooned Malabar; AA

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:01:19 CDT 2010

Only married a bit less than one year here, but THAT law must be
something spouses just naturally have. I had to "bring home the bacon"
today also.

I've heard other roasters talk about how surprised they were when MM
as a single origin roast develops a solid, loyal group of devotees....
<note to self>....

cheers,

Scott