[Homeroast] I Do have one question about the Ged Sumatran......

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Tue Mar 16 19:49:07 CDT 2010

>While the beans are definitely WAY small they are tiny little HALF Spheres,
>and I thought for a bean to be a peaberry that it had to be spherical (well
>more or less)
>Jim

It's definitely not 100% peaberry. It's a lot of Blue Batak and it is
the first time we have been able to get this as an aged coffee, held
actually in stainless steel bins too! Good aged coffee has to be held
in bulk and rotated periodically to equilize moisture. They don't
keep it in jute bags, or if they do they open them, bulk it, rotate
it, rebag it, etc.
--
-Tom