[Homeroast] Where is the Monsooned Malabar; AA

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 18:31:17 CDT 2010

Ya know Tom, I agree and I disagree. AND it's YOUR FAULT I disagree! 'bout a
decade ago I bought some of those pale Zombie beans from some dude in Ohio
selling greens to home roasters, in this case was surprised how not green
the greens turned out to be! Now wasn't exactly my cuppa joe, but wouldn't
you know, my better half, Debi, fell in love with the stuff. As a single
origin!

Now since entering the game professionally I'd become lax in keeping MM
roasted for home. Few months back Debi said something about it. And we all
know there are laws which state you MUST provide coffee for you wife! So
since I too had MM around for my D'Spro espresso blend I decided I'd best
CCR HT a batch for Debi. Then changed my mind and roasted in the USRC 3k for
6LB post roast and put it on the retail shelf too. Wouldn't you know, it's
gained a consistent solid following.

While I may primarily gravitate to complex coffees and can be a bit of an
acid head, bright coffees aren't for everyone! (Typed with the linger of a
Sidamo Haile Salasse straight shot still hangin' round:-) But as I posted
recently on BX MonMal is the Roger Dangerfield of the Specialty Coffee
World, no respect. Roast and pull it right and you'll have a milk chocolate
carameletto shot, and yes with a bit of Zombie funk too:-).

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/