[Homeroast] HELP!!!

Coffee coffee at onlykenssite.com
Mon Mar 15 18:03:51 CDT 2010

Heh, no need to do a Google search...look at the way it's worded. Anyone
using the sentence "I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get
to you too urgent" is not a primary English speaker.  "London UK....at
GUN POINT", not impossible, but a pretty small possibility... ~4000
firearms robberies in all of England and Wales.  Thirdly, no mention of
where 'home' is, and finally, why would you drop this on a coffee
mailing list?   Saw it, deleted it, went about my business.  Heh, but I
guess the old adage that there is a sucker born every minute holds true.

Ken B