[Homeroast] HELP!!!

Ries van Twisk sweetmarias at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Mar 15 17:25:33 CDT 2010

On Mar 15, 2010, at 5:11 PM, Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>>       I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you
>> too urgent
>> but it's because of the situation of things right now,i'm stuck in
>> London UK
>> with family right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were
>> robbed, worse
>> of it was that our bags, cash , credit cards and cell phone were
>> stolen off
>> us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help
>> flying
>> back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the
>> good thing
>> is that we still have our passport but dont have enough money to
>> get our
>> flight ticket back home, please i need you to loan me some money, i
>> will
>> refund you as soon as i'm back home, i promise.
>>
>> Pat
>
> Huh? Are you serious? You emailed the homeroast list? Wouldn't you
> try family and friends first? And did they not reply... How many
> times have you emailed this list - once???
>
> Folks - this is a scam.

Yes it is,

for all your folk out there, google is really your friend here! to
track it down that it is scam.
ALWAYS in such weird requests, even if you know the person (they can
send mail faking names) do a google search
like the one beflow. if you get many hits. Then drop teh mail and go
on with your lifes..

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%22+I'm+sorry+for+this+odd+request+because+it+might+get+to+you+too+urgent%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Ries