[Homeroast] Coffee Associated With Lower Risk of Arrhythmias

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Mon Mar 15 17:05:55 CDT 2010

I am skeptical, personally. I mean, we all know drinking too much
coffee has bad effects and it would seem from a lay perspective that
arrhythmia would be one of them. And I wonder who puts up the funds
to discover all these new ways that coffee is "good for you". Wait,
am I old enough to be this suspicious? Oh yes, I am...

Tom

>On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Robert Yoder <robotyonder at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  This would have been covered by "After adjusting for multiple variables,".
>
>Maybe, but if so, the article says nothing about that. Basically you'd
>have to include only data on coffee consumption prior to onset of any
>noticeable arrythmia problems. Maybe they did this but the article
>says nothing about it.
>I'm not arguing that I think coffee is bad for you or anything, I'm
>just skeptical of this particular study.
>
>-Dave

-Tom