[Homeroast] HELP!!!

Pat Murray patmurster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:58:02 CDT 2010

Hello,

       I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent
but it's because of the situation of things right now,i'm stuck in London UK
with family right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were robbed, worse
of it was that our bags, cash , credit cards and cell phone were stolen off
us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying
back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing
is that we still have our passport but dont have enough money to get our
flight ticket back home, please i need you to loan me some money, i will
refund you as soon as i'm back home, i promise.

Pat