[Homeroast] ARG! Le Whif: Coffee you breathe in

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 01:10:51 CST 2010

"Looking for a breathable yet legal hit? Consider Le Whif, an inhalable
coffee powder. "The KICK of coffee without the cup!" is Le Whif's promise."
http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/thestew/2010/03/le-whif-coffee.html

Slave to the Bean Kona Kurmudgeon miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/