[Homeroast] Times blog post...

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Fri Mar 12 17:32:55 CST 2010

>Nice post in the Times blog, Tom, BTW!
>On Mar 12, 2010, at 1:58 PM, Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:

I suppose it was a little snarky but the quote of "7 grams for 2 oz
espresso" threw me off, as well as others on the list. So I received
an email from the author (who had visited here at some point, but I
was traveling at the time). I think he received those figures from
someone in the business, and I am just not sure what in the world
they were supposed to refer to. I mentioned that, and I guess it was
his chance to be snarky with me, as if I was suggesting he had not
done research. I wasn't implying that at all. Oh well...
--
-Tom