[Homeroast] Carpuccino?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:52:00 CST 2010

Honey?

It all started with Tequila in the tank which didn't work but lead to Johnny
Walker Gold Label which resulted in a nice crema... things went downhill
from there.

Nothing like pulling a shot of honey, though with a naked portafilter, it
comes out like wax.

No REAL espresso machines were harmed in the making of these shots.

-Chris