[Homeroast] The best cappuccino of my life

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 23:54:48 CST 2010

Hey everyone,
I just thought I would share that I am drinking the best cappuccino that I have ever had in my life!! Last time I ordered coffee beans from SM, I requested some Raisin coffee and snuck in a pound of Guatemala Antigua for fun.
At first, I roasted the GA to about a Full City, maybe a little lighter and cold brewed it- the result was NASTY! Not my cold cup of coffee! So the GA has sat in my coffee cupboard ever since. Tonight, I decided to give the GA a chance to redeem itself by means of the Rancilio Silvia. I Roasted to about a Full City+, ground it up, frothed some milk, and made a cappuccino(I sprinkled a little nutmeg on top for color too).
The result: the best cappuccino of my life. This cup is bursting with flavor. If you have some GA, I suggest you try it. Very tasty!!

P.S. 2 weeks until my roasting training/probation is up and I get to order a new roaster(not to mention more beans. MWAA HA HA HA HA HA HA)!!

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com