[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sunday post.

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Thu Mar 11 15:36:51 CST 2010

Yeah--he or she had played it. I think they'd never seen a bright orange Pegasus flight case before, and I'd customized the guitar a bit (saddle, tuner buttons, bridge pins).  At any rate, Taylor now says that as long as the neck and headstock are immobilized, guitars can and should fly at concert pitch. The case was made to fit that guitar like a glove.