[Homeroast] NY Times Article on the best coffee in New York

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 01:14:22 CST 2010

"I don't know how long this link will be active..."

Who knows? I hear they're insolvent now, If their march to total insolvency
parallels their editorial reliability, they hold the keys to their own
demise.

Sadly, "I read it in the news" is as credible as "I read it on the
internet," except that a congruence of fact can be established in minutes
online, while the printed page suffers from its rarely-retracted editorial
spin.

People that single-sourced their news used to believe the earth was flat...
If you believe all the news stories from a single source, hey, I'm a Realtor
and...

Cheers -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Got Grinder?