[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sunday post.

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Wed Mar 10 20:12:15 CST 2010

Try dealing with a TSA guy who's never seen a preamp/DI box, electronics in a guitar, or a dulcimer. (Fortunately, the last time I flew with one, the TSA supervisor had been at my concert the night before).
But the most priceless story was coming back from Folk Alliance in Austin, TX in 2006.  There was a trainee working the TSA X-ray belt, and it picked up the image of my guitar capo in my purse. The trainee called another inspector over, who took one look at the screen, shook his head and chuckled, "Kid, y'ain't been in Austin very long, have ya?"