[Homeroast] NY Times Article on the best coffee in New York

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:08:27 CST 2010

Sooo Sad John,
I'm sooo not a chain. Weak coffee is bad, chain or not.
True we all need to make $, but where do you stop. Very soon it's not about
good coffee but even before that it's not about the only element in coffee
that matters, you and me, the people and the relationships.
I stereotype and generalize when I say, I like to call it "Corporate Coffee"
because corporate is mostly about $'s and how much the corporate officers
get when we do this or do that with the business. I have not read the
articule yet. I hope something positive was mentioned.
Until then as least we know when we roast Tom and Maria's beans we can drink
and taste the best coffee possible.
Joseph