[Homeroast] NY Times Article on the best coffee in New York

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 13:59:13 CST 2010

Of course remember, that article was written by a writer and may well have
misstated misunderstood what he was told. And told exactly what by whom?
He's not someone working or representing one of said chains. I would it no
way take that statement as fact.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/
http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/