[Homeroast] NY Times Article on the best coffee in New York

Michael Irrera mirrera at me.com
Wed Mar 10 07:52:47 CST 2010

I was just in Culture in Midtown, and they were all abuzz with the article.

Blue Bottle's much anticipated opening in Williamsburg is, I believe, today.  The Japanese slow-drip iced coffee setup they have is impressive looking, if nothing else.

I've been having coffee all around town for the past couple of months, and the scene is, as the article states, substantially different than it was a couple of years ago.

The map in that article is pretty handy, too.

-AdkMike