[Homeroast] Does this sound right?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 22:31:31 CST 2010

Ditto the Welcome to the List. Enjoy the Journey.

IF as Chris surmised you're roasting targeted for espresso brewing agree
that blend could work. I'd suggest a profile attempting to hit start of 1st
(SOF) more like 12 to 13 min, if for espresso with end of roast (EOR)
stretched from SOF a good 4 to 4 1/2 min. If non-espresso still earlier 1st
and ~3 to 3 1/2 SOF to EOR. Can't say which profile, but would need higher
heat earlier and less later. Don't roast with the Behmor so can't give
specifics.

Din-din ready so that's it for now...

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/