[Homeroast] Does this sound right?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 21:08:53 CST 2010

Greg,
Unless all you drink is espresso and even if it is I would have to agree
with Jim on this. Most of us here started with a more simple equation by
learning with a SO bean. Once you get your skills fine tuned then I would
move on to fine tuning my taste buds for espresso blending. This I still
need to pratice much more of myself.
Best roasts possible,
Joseph