[Homeroast] OT Marketing

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Tue Mar 9 11:39:43 CST 2010

miKe,

Have you utilized social networking sites like facebook?  also look into joining LinkedIn if you haven't already.  LinkedIn is better for business networking and facebook is good for connecting to customers.  My facebook page and generated a lot of business and customer feedback which might not have otherwise been expressed.

Michael B
b'ham, AL